Well after nearly a year since I have started this blog, I have got a ton of support from all you guys! And I thought that this would be the perfect time to buy a domain for this blog. Unfortunately 1-mac.com was not available :( So I went with a newer and (in my opinion better name) and that is Mactechtoday.com! I believe that after buying a domain, the site sounds much easier and typing doesn't require the .blogspot.com part. But for those also wondering 1-mac.blogspot.com will still bring you here. But if you did bookmark this site, it will be great if you can update them and change the name! :) I hope you like the new name as much as I do. And from now on, I believe I will always be on a .com domain name! :) I hope you all enjoyed this year I have been posting on this site and I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!